Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dungeon defenders monk character build - with a bonus video ontop.

So I created a video explaining the 3 builds you can perform for monks. With their advantages in the game and how they can effect gameplay.
My personal monk build is the melee focused, something about charging in head strong and swinging a sword that seems appealing to me... says allot about me at the same time I would imagine!
Also the aura focused build providing good support for your party members in healing, and providing respectable damage from your electric aura. Good for defensive play and wanting to keep a distance from the fight.
And finally the hybrid build to offer the mix of both to perform well in both defence and offence!

Watch the video below for more information! :)


or

No comments:

Post a Comment